From yesterday ...
- Clean sheet night!
- Homemade, pre-cooked meals – especially on a busy weeknight.
- A calendar full of appointments.
- Naked babies in the bathtub.
- Buds on the tree in my front yard.
- I alone am responsible for my reactions.
- We *should* be working to fund a perfect life. (Corollary: You should work to live, not live to work.)
- If I don’t check my teeth, there WILL be broccoli/pepper/etc in my teeth.
- I very much dislike shaving every day, but I LOVE spring weather more!
- Crystal Light makes water palatable.
- Grateful to be a part of a real estate office that’s like a family.
- People answering the phone when I call.
- Watching the light bulb go on in my son’s head when he figures something out.
- Having an iPhone when I’m stuck somewhere for a day without wifi.
- Having friends with little ones close to the ages of mine that I can call for parenting advise.