I'm terrible at taking the time to journal and yet I fully understand and appreicate it's power. My coach (the awesome and amazing Allison Crow) started a project based on a combination of other projects called Operation Abundance and several of my coaching friends are participating so I thought I would play along, too.
It's very simple - 5 Truths, 5 Beauties, & 5 Gratitudes everyday. Here goes ...
- Growing hurts.
- Sleep is necessary – eventually.
- I need to lose weight, and I know how to do it.
- Opportunity does always knock at a convenient time.
- I am deeply blessed.
- Children’s eyes – Tegan’s beautiful blues & Logan’s charming chocolates.
- A sky filled with cotton ball clouds.
- Bradford Pears blooming.
- The expectation of new life. (I get very excited about new babies!)
- Curly hair. (okay, I admit … that’s more of an affirmation to convince myself that I should like my hair.)
- AAA. Specifically, the money and foresight to pay for AAA.
- Afrin & allergy medicine (for those blooming Bradford Pears).
- My husband’s job (even when it takes him to Mexico).
- An office that prays.